Key West

Theme Music: King Horror - Loch Ness Monster [download]

I got back from Key West a while back and think I got skin cancer as a result (no joke!). Mostly all I did was read Jonathan Strange & Mr. Norrell, swim, eat and drink too much.





I read that the dead outnumber the living in Key West due to the large cemetery in the center of it. There's a tomb rumored to house a vampire and one man's inscription reads "I told you I was sick." Which is not nearly as funny as this.



I also caught this on video, an osprey eating a fish...brain first! I shoot what National Geographic is afraid to:





Oh, and I saw this:


Dilettante cryptozoologists would probably presume it to be a variant on the Loch Ness monster or Champ but it's clearly related to the Mokèlé-mbèmbé. Please ignore the asshole blocking the shot...

2 comments:

Pearl said...

Stop pointing! You're scaring the nice giraffe.

Marsha May said...

I tried to make this picture my new computer background at work because it made me laugh so hard, but it would not stretch properly. Please send me a .jpeg so that I can display you in all your lovely glory at the CCA. xMarsha